Angus Growers Ltd is a soft fruit producer organisation based in Arbroath on the East Coast of Scotland, in the heart of the traditional Scottish berry growing area.
The Company is owned and managed by 19 growers, the majority in Angus, Perthshire and Fife, who grow a variety of fruits and other crops; we market their strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. We specialise in producing fresh fruit for the major supermarkets, shops, restaurants and food and drinks manufacturers.
Aims & Objectives
To do all we can to:
- Market our growers’ fruit effectively, using our combined size to access profitable markets
- Work together to co-ordinate our production to meet the needs of our key customers
- Pack our growers’ fruit so it arrives on the table as fresh as it leaves the field
- Develop branded premium lines that our customers will recognise and trust
- Deliver cutting edge advice, technology and Quality Management Systems to our growers
- Help new growers by sharing our knowledge and skills
- Recognise our responsibilities to our people and our planet
- Work together to achieve more
By working as a close knit group of like-minded fruit farmers Angus Growers have achieved far more than we could have done as individuals.
We pay every grower the same price for the same quality of fruit, and match that fruit to the most suitable customer; new growers find themselves supplying premium markets at premium prices from the start.
Every grower has an equal share in the group and an equal say in its future.
We welcome new members, be they existing growers or farmers new to soft fruit production.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer our growers excellent technical support. Click here to learn more about our team.